Deprecated: Required parameter $fieldtype follows optional parameter $fieldname in /nfs/vsp/dds.nl/n/ncgnl/public_html/dev.noncommutativegeometry.nl/wp-content/plugins/custom-content-type-manager/includes/CCTM_OutputFilter.php on line 40
Deprecated: Required parameter $fieldtype follows optional parameter $fieldname in /nfs/vsp/dds.nl/n/ncgnl/public_html/dev.noncommutativegeometry.nl/wp-content/plugins/custom-content-type-manager/filters/to_image_src.php on line 71
From September-December 2014 there will be a trimester program on Non-commutative Geometry and its Applications at the Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics.
There will be four workshops during the trimester:
- September 15-19, Non-commutative geometry’s interactions with mathematics.
- September 22-26, Quantum physics and non-commutative geometry.
- November 24-28, Number theory and non-commutative geometry.
- December 15-18, Future directions for non-commutative geometry.
There will be a series of lecture courses aimed at postgraduate students and postdoctoral level researchers.
- September 1-12, Introductory series.
- October 6 – November 21, Special topics series.
There will also be a weekly seminar series on current research topics and a working seminar within that part of the program aimed at junior researchers.
Places are available for junior researchers, who can apply here
(deadline: January 31, 2014).